Send Your Artwork
DIGITAL ART REQUIREMENTS
DIGITAL ART REQUIREMENTS FOR SPOT COLOR PRINTING. (Please follow these requirements)
Digital artwork must be submitted in accepted formats only. All files must be Vector based.
- All files should be in Vector Based .EPS or .AI format.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines.
- If Pantone colors are required, please specify.
- Send additional .JPG version of file to communicate color representation if file does not display color the way you want it printed.
- FREEHAND - our preferred file format. Convert type to paths. Save as .FH9, .AI or .EPS
- ILLUSTRATOR - Convert text to curves. Save as .AI.
- COREL DRAW - Convert text to paths. Save as .AI file.
(Placing a scanned image (or an image created in another program) into an Illustrator file does not make the file a vector image.) If a raster graphic was placed into a file. Send the raster file along with the vector file.
Applications NOT Accepted
The following programs do not allow us to create proper separations:
- WORD or any word processing program.
DIGITAL ART REQUIREMENTS FOR PROCESS COLOR PRINTING
Minimum specifications are required to achieve good print results. Please follow the instructions below. If you need help creating art, please visit art services.
Adobe Photoshop is the standard for photographic digital imaging.
- Files should be presented in photoshop, .PICT, .TIFF or .EPS formats only.
- NO .GIF or .JPG files for separation purposes. Send additional .JPG version of file to communicate color representation if file does not display colorthe way you want it printed.
- Resolutions should be between 200 - 300 dpi at initial creation of file.
- Please submit files with images SIZED for printing.
WEB IMAGES: Most images that are displayed on web sites are created at very low resolution in order to transfer or download quickly. Typical web site graphics are 72 dpi and physically small (1-3 inches wide).
Images for screen printing must be at least 150 dpi at the size you wish them to print on the garment.
If you want to use a web graphic, contact the designer for a high resolution version. If you want to use a graphic found on someone else's site, most likely we will be unable to use it.
Please ADHERE TO THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. Deviation could cause problems with your file and may result in additional art charges.